OBD-II Trouble Codes Home
Is your car's Check Engine Light on? Do you want to repair your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? Are you a shadetree mechanic (DIY)? If so, then this site is for you!
This site is the premier OBD-II ( a.k.a. OBD2 ) trouble codes resource site. Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means, we offer a lot more information on trouble codes: troubleshooting tips, symptoms, and possible solutions. We strive to give you the most troubleshooting information as possible, in one site. We also feature car repair forums, where you can ask questions, totally free.
- Check out FordF150.net, F150 Forum
- Nov 29/13 - P0740, P0741, P0742, P0744 Torque Converter Clutch DTCs
- Nov 27/13 - P0444, P0445, P0671, P0672, P0673, P0674, P0675, P0676, P0677, P0678, P0679, P0680, P0681, P0682
- Nov 26/13 - P0234, P0075, P0076, P0077, P0078, P0079, P0080, P0081, P0082, P0083, P0084, P0085, P0086.
- Nov 22/13 - P0504, P2195, P2196, P2197, P2198
- Nov 20/13 - P2181, P0026, P0027, P0028, P0029
- Nov 16, 18/13 - P0605 PCM error, P0670
- July 30/13 - P0057, P0058, P0164, P0166, P0167, P0331
- July 1/13 - P1351
- May 2/13 - P0036, P0056, P0050, P0087, P0024, P0025
- Feb 24/13 - P0510, P0526, P0527, P0528, P0529
- Feb 17/13 - P0781, P0782, P0783, P0784 (Transmission shift malfunction DTCs)
- Feb 7/13 - P0447, P0448, P0449, P0498, P0499 (similar EVAP vent valve DTCs)
- Jan 28/13: P0603, P1605, Ford P1605
- Jan 19/13: P0743
- What's New Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is OBD?
- OBD-II Codes Explained
- How do I reset the "Check Engine" Light?
- Full list of Frequently Asked OBD Questions
Top Ten OBD-II Trouble Codes
Here are the most requested OBD-II trouble code articles based on recent traffic:
Recent OBD-II Forum Discussions
- 2007 Ram 1500 / 5.7 / Transmission Codes P0731 P0841 P0876
Backed it out of the driveway. Put it in drive and no movement. Tried reverse and no movement. Scanned it and and got the following DTCs: P0731, P0841 & P0876. No warning at all and it h...
- Toyota Corolla 2000 - Check Engine light help misfire P0300
Hi, I am having some issues with my Toyota Corolla 2000 4 cylinders - in great running shape but here is my check engine light error codes. P0300 = RANDOM Multiple misfire P0171 - BANK 1 ...
- 2004 Chevrolet Suburban Error Codes help P01 -P0135
2004 Chevrolet Suburban Error Codes help P01 -P0135 OXYGEN SENSOR HEATER = P01 P0135 = OXYGEN SENSOR BANK 1 Can anyone out there please provide feedback or any help regarding these codes?...
- 2003 vw p0420
what is code P420 and what will fix it?...
- 97 dodge ram 1500 misfires & p0441
If anyone could even throw out suggestions that would be awesome!! So my 97 dodge ram 1500 is throwing up a misfire code in cylinders 3,4,5,6, and 8...... Not fun I am also getting an ev...
- Rough Idle
Rough idle experienced recently. Pulled the following codes: P0300 RANDOM MISFIRE P0308 CYL 8 MISFIRE P1300 #1 IGNITER CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION P1315 #4 IGNITER CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION P1325 #6 IGN...
- 2010 Honda Insight (Hybrid) P097L
My check engine light came on yesterday, and when reading the codes I got P097L. I have never seen a code with a letter at the end, and cannot find anything on-line about this code. Also, I ...
P0442, I have had this repaired at the dealer. Thank GOD it was covered. But now I have a fueling problem. Everytime I get gas the pump will trip and it takes forever to fill, Is it somethin...
NOTE: This information is presented for information purposes only. It is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions you take on any vehicle. All information on this site is copyright protected. If you want to share this article or information with others, please link to this page, don't copy and paste it elsewhere.